Child Development Center
Grace Lutheran School offers classes from six weeks through high school. When you send your child to Grace Lutheran, don't let go of your child; grow with your child. Our teachers work closely with parents in a Christian family environment to encourage total growth - spiritual, academic, emotional, physical, and social. For more information about our academic programs, please follow the links below.
Grace Lutheran School provides year-round, loving care in a Christ-centered learning environment to our precious little ones. We staff our Child Development Center (CDC) with qualified, caring teachers who promote an organized, developmental curriculum.
We offer full and part-time programs with lunch options for children from six weeks to four years old in our specialized infant, toddler, and preschool rooms.
If you are considering infant or preschool care for your child, we invite you to visit us and see what our program is all about. Here’s how to register:
- Contact our office for a tour
- Complete the registration form and registration packet found on this page
- Bring the following documentation to the school office:
- Completed registration form
- Certified copy of the child's birth certificate
- Current immunization record
- Child's social security card
- $135/$85 deposit (please make checks payable to "Grace Lutheran School")
If space is unavailable, we will place your child on a waiting list and contact you when we have availability. We do not require you to leave a deposit until we confirm a space for your child.
CDC Classes and Hours
Grace Lutheran's Child Development Center has the following classes servicing children ages six-weeks to four years:
- Toddler I
- Toddler II
- Preschool I
- Preschool I - A
- Preschool I - B
- Preschool II
- Preschool II - A
- Preschool II - B
There are options for full-time and part-time care.
- Monday - Friday full-day
- Monday-Friday mornings only
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday full-day
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday mornings only
- Tuesday, Thursday full-day
- Tuesday, Thursday mornings only
Half-Day - 7:00 a.m. - Noon
Full-Day - 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Details about our fees, tuition, and additional registration information can be found on our Application and Registration page.