Welcome home, Crusaders! For more than 50 years, Grace Lutheran has had the opportunity to be a part of this community and proudly calls many high-caliber individuals who have walked these halls “our own.” We are always happy to hear from and visit with our alumni.
Stop By For a Visit
We would love to see you at the school! If you are interested in visiting during school hours, please contact Donna Behnken via email or phone at (256) 881.0553, so we will know to expect you and arrange admission to the buildings. We also welcome you to eat lunch with us free of charge. If you haven't experienced our new cafeteria, you will be impressed!
We are thrilled to announce the formation of the Grace Lutheran School Alumni Association and our steering committee. All alumni who contact us automatically become a part of our alumni association. If you wish to be a member of our steering committee, just let us know; we’re happy to have you.
The objectives of our alumni association include:
- Find classmates and create a directory by class, name, physical address, and email address.
- Develop social activities with other alumni and teachers of Grace Lutheran.
- Start a scholarship program to help children attend Grace Lutheran School.
- Participate in a career day at school.
- Create and electronically distribute a bi-monthly alumni newsletter.
- Connect with graduating 8th graders.
- Involve alumni with the new building program and capital campaign.
- Stay in touch and up to date by connecting on Facebook.
Are you willing to reach out and get in touch with your former classmates? If so, we need you to become a class coordinator!
We welcome our alumni to hold class reunions at the Grace facility. For more information, or to make a reservation, please contact Donna Behnken.