Welcome to GLS
Thank you for your interest in Grace Lutheran School! We are honored that we can share our ministry with you. God has richly blessed the ministry at Grace Lutheran School, and we would love for your family to be a part of it! We consider ourselves partners in the effort to educate your children and to equip them in their life of discipleship. Grace Lutheran School exists to share the message of salvation through Jesus Christ, to prepare our children for today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities, and to equip children with the tools necessary for lives of Christian service. We welcome the opportunity to assist you in the training of your child through our educational ministry.
If interested, please contact us at (256) 881-0553.
Child Development Center
Allison Merrill, ext. 338
Pre-K through Grade 8
Christina Roberts, ext. 302
We are a fully accredited, private, Christian school educating students from Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade. Please look online at National Lutheran School Accreditation and Cognia (formerly known as AdvancED) to find additional information on our accreditation. We also offer a child development center for children from 6 weeks to four years old. Founded more than 50 years ago, Grace Lutheran is an established member of the Huntsville, Alabama, community.
Grace Lutheran School is an integral part of the total ministry of Grace Lutheran Church.
- Each child is a precious gift from God and is His unique creation.
- A quality academic education enables children to discover and fulfill God's special purpose for their lives.
- Through God's Word and the work of the Holy Spirit, we help children grow in their personal relationship with Jesus Christ, their Savior.
- In demonstrating and emphasizing Christ-like qualities among students, faculty, and staff
- Parents and teachers are partners and advocates for their children.